You are accessing a U.S. Government (USG) Information System (IS) that is provided
for USG-authorized use only.
By using this IS (which includes any device attached to this IS), you consent to the
- -The USG routinely intercepts and monitors communications on this IS for purposes
including, but not limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC monitoring, network
operations and defense, personnel misconduct (PM), law enforcement (LE), and
counterintelligence (CI) investigations.
- -At any time, the USG may inspect and seize data stored on this IS.
- -Communications using, or data stored on, this IS are not private, are subject to routine
monitoring, interception, and search, and may be disclosed or used for any USG-authorized purpose.
- -This IS includes security measures (e.g., authentication and access controls) to protect
USG interests--not for your personal benefit or privacy.
- -Notwithstanding the above, using this IS does not constitute consent to PM, LE or CI
investigative searching or monitoring of the content of privileged communications, or
work product, related to personal representation or services by attorneys,
psychotherapists, or clergy, and their assistants. Such communications and work product
are private and confidential. See User Agreement for details.